- Written by Arshad Mahmood
An application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) can be submitted to the Home Office, UKBA on completion of five years under the Tier 2 General Category (with combination of Work Permit category). The applicant has to show that he has been working throughout the period of his work permit / Tier 2 General for the employer who sponsored his stay in the UK. The applicant should also a get a letter from the employer who sponsored his stay in the UK confirming that the applicant has been working for him/her and further that the applicant is still needed for the job for which he was sponsored to stay in the UK. The application Form SET (O) is used to submit the application.
Same Day Visa Service For ILR - Tier 2 General
We are registered with the Home Office, Public Enquiry Office, Croydon to provide same day visa service for ILR as a Tier 2 General Migrant. We can prepare and submit your indefinite leave to remain (ILR) application to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon and get quick decision on your application. As the ILR application is a biometric application, therefore you will have to attend the Home Office along with our legal representative in order to enroll your biometrics. Our legal representative can accompany you to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon and assist you with enrollment of your biometrics and submission of your application. The application submitted through our same day visa service is either decided same day or very next working day.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For ILR As A Tier 2 General Migrant?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with ILR as a Tier 2 General Migrant. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your ILR application, we will do the following casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKBA in your ILR application as a Tier 2 General Migrant;
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will consider the contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the ILR application and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the application form SET (O) and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Home Office, UKBA for expeditious decision on the ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your ILR application is pending with the Home Office, UKBA and keep you informed on the progress of your ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision.
Our Fee For ILR As A Tier 2 General Migrant
- We will charge you a fee from £600.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your ILR Tier 2 General - Same Day Visa Service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the ILR application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your ILR application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid within a month from the date of initial instructions.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office , UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.