- Written by Arshad Mahmood
Applicants who entered the UK under the rules in place before 06 April 2012, provided they continue to meet the requirements of the domestic workers rules, they can apply for settlement i.e. ILR once they have spent a continuous period of five years employed in this category.
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) may be granted, on application, to a domestic worker in a private household providing:
- they have spent a continuous period of five years in the UK in this capacity
- they have met and continue to meet the requirements set out in paragraph 159A of the Immigration Rules throughout the five year period
- they continue to be required for employment as a domestic worker as confirmed by the current employer
- they are working for one employer, doing one job full time
- they can satisfy the English language and knowledge of life criteria
- they do not have one or more unspent convictions within the meaning of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Acts 1974
We can provide Same Day Visa Service for your application for ILR as a Domestic Worker.
Same Day Visa Service For ILR As A Domestic Worker
We are registered with the Home Office, Public Enquiry Office, Croydon to provide same day visa service for ILR as a domestic worker. We can prepare and submit your indefinite leave to remain (ILR) application to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon and get quick decision on your application. As the ILR application is a biometric application, therefore you will have to attend the Home Office along with our legal representative in order to enroll your biometrics. Our legal representative will accompany you to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon and assist you with the enrollment of your biometrics and the submission of your application. The application submitted through our same day visa service is usually decided within 24 hours.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For ILR As A Domestic Worker?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with ILR as a domestic worker. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application as a Domestic Worker and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your ILR Domestic Worker application, we will do the following casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKBA in your ILR Domestic Worker application;
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your ILR Domestic Worker application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your ILR Domestic Worker application;
- Our immigration solicitors will consider the contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the ILR Domestic Worker application and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the application form SET (O) and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Home Office, UKBA for expeditious decision on the ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your ILR application is pending with the Home Office, UKBA and keep you informed on the progress of your ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your ILR application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision on your ILR application.
Our Fee For ILR As A Domestic Worker
- We will charge you a fee from £600.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your ILR Domestic Worker - Same Day Visa Service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the ILR application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your ILR application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid within a month from the date of initial instructions.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office , UKBA on the ILR application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.