- Written by Arshad Mahmood
A person who has limited leave to remain endorsed on a previous passport can apply for the Transfer of Conditions . As a result of the application, the UKBA will issue the new limited leave to remain on a biometric residence permit usually known as BRP card.
We can provide same day visa service for your TOC application so that you can get a decision on your application in one day.
Same Day Visa Service For TOC Application
We are registered with the Home Office, Public Enquiry Office, Croydon to provide same day visa service for transfer of conditions (TOC) application. We can prepare and submit your TOC application to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon and get quick decision on your application. As TOC application is a biometric application, therefore you will have to attend the Home Office, PEO, Croydon along with our legal representatives for your biometrics. Our legal representative will accompany you to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon and assist you with enrollment of your biometrics and submission of your application. The application submitted through our same day visa service is either decided same day or very next working day.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For TOC Application?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with TOC applications. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your TOC application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your Transfer of Conditions (TOC) application, we will do the following casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your case;
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your TOC application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your TOC application;
- Our immigration solicitors will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the application;
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Home Office, UKBA for expeditious decision on the application;
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your application is pending with the Home Office, UKBA and keep you informed of the progress on the matter;
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision.
Our Fee For TOC Application
- We will charge you a fee from £500.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your TOC application - Same Day Visa Service.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installment.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.