- Written by Arshad Mahmood
A person who is being removed from the UK and the Home Office, UKBA have set directions for his removal from the UK, can seek an emergency injunction from the Upper Tribunal to stop his removal from the UK if it can be shown that such removal from the UK is unlawful and therefore not in accordance with law.
In cases, where someone is being removed during time outside court working hours, an injunction can be sought from Duty Judge Upper Tribunal and such injucnction can be obtained even over the phone by explaining to the Duty Judge Upper Tribunal how the removal of the person being removed is unlawful and not in accordance with the relevant law.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For An Emergency Injunction?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for emergency injunction to stop the removal of a person for whose removal directions have been set by the Home Office, UKBA. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for emergency injunction and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for emergency injunction, we will do the following for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Upper Tribunal in your immigration case;
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- If necessary, we will liaise with the Duty Judge Upper Tribunal for an injunction against the removal in case of need for an injunction outside office hours of the Upper Tribunal;
- Our immigration solicitors will keep you informed about the progress of your immigration matter;
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on our request for emergency injunction;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of decision by the Upper Tribunal on our request for the issue of an emergency injunction
Our Fee For Emergency Injunction To Stop Removal Of An Immigrant
- We will charge you a fee from £1,000.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to an emergency injunction from the Upper Tribunal in order to stop the removal of a person who is about to be removed from the UK. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Upper Tribunal on our request for an emergency injunction.