Click to share with friends on Facebook & Twitter
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for emergency injunction to stop the removal of a person for whose removal directions have been set by the Home Office, UKBA. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for emergency injunction and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for emergency injunction, we will do the following for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the High Court in your immigration case
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case
- If necessary, we will liaise with the Duty Judge High Court for an injunction against the removal in case of need for an injunction outside office hours of High Court
- Our immigration solicitors will keep you informed about the progress of your immigration matter
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on our request for emergency injunction
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of decision by the High Court on our request for the issue of an emergency injunction
We will charge you a fee from £1,000.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to an emergency injunction from the High Court in order to stop the removal of a person who is about to be removed from the UK. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by High Court on our request for an emergency injunction.