Click to share with friends on Facebook & Twitter
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for judicial review. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for judicial review and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for judicial review claim, we will do the following for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the High Court in your immigration case
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case
- Our immigration solicitors will instruct a Barrister/Advocate for grounds in support of the Judicial Review Claim
- Our immigration solicitors will submit the judicial review claim to the High Court and do all the casework until a decision is reached by the High Court on Judicial Review claim
- Our Barrister/Advocate will prepare skeleton submissions and our immigration solicitors will submit the same to the High Court and the Treasury Solicitors before the hearing for Judicial Review claim
- Our Barrister/Advocate will represent you in High Court in your Judicial Review claim hearing
- Our immigration solicitors will keep you informed about the progress of your immigration matter
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your Judicial Review claim by the High Court
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the decision on your Judicial Review claim
You have the following funding options to fund your Judicial Review Claim following grant of permission to apply for judicial review:
No Win No Fee
- We can act for you on no win no fee basis in relation to your Judicial Review Claim following grant of permission to apply for Judicial Review if we find that the chances of success in your judicial review claim are 100%. The fee to be charged on No Win No Fee basis will be from £3,000 + VAT. If the claim for Judicial Review is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay any fee.
Agreed Fixed Fee
We will charge you a fee from £2,000.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to an application for Judicial Review after the permission to apply for Judicial Review has been granted by the High Court. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the High Court Judge on your application for Judicial Review.
Hourly Rate Fee Option
- You can choose to instruct us using hourly rate funding option. The hourly rate to be charged will depend on the complexity of the matter, the Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of the solicitor handling the matter etc,.