Click to share with friends on Facebook & Twitter
To be allowed to switch, you must show that:
- you have the skills and ability to establish in your proposed business;
- you will be bringing sufficient funds to establish your business;
- you will be able to bear your share of the costs of running the business (its liabilities); and
- your share of the profits will be enough to support you and any dependants you have without you needing to find other employment for which a work permit would normally be required.
If you want to join an existing partnership or company, you must also:
- show that you will have an active part in running the business;
- show that there is a genuine need for your services and investment; and
- provide accounts for the business for previous years.
If you meet these requirements, you will be given permission to stay in the UK as a Turkish ECAA businessperson for 12 months.
You should apply using application form ECAA 2 Turkish Businessperson.
The minimum requirements of the 1973 business provisions are that the applicant has sufficient funds proportional to his interest in the business which he intends to invest in the business, is able to show that s/he can bear his/her share of any liabilities that the business may incur, can show that the business profits will be sufficient to support him/her and any dependants and that the business proposal does not amount to disguised employment. In addition to these requirements an applicant who is joining an existing business will need to provide the business accounts for previous years, a statement of the terms on which s/he will be joining the business, evidence that s/he will be actively concerned with the running of the business and evidence that there is a genuine need for his/her services and investment.
Why Choose Sunrise Solicitors For Your Application To Switch Into Turkish ECAA Business Person Category?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application switch into Turkish ECAA business person category. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application to switch your uk visa to Turkish ECAA business person category and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your Turkish ECAA Businessperson application, we will do the following casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKBA in your application for leave to remain as a Turkish ECAA Business person
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your Turkish ECAA Businessperson Application
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your Turkish ECAA Businessperson application
- Our immigration solicitors will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the application
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Home Office, UKBA for expeditious decision on the application
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your application is pending with the Home Office and keep you informed of the progress on your immigration matter
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your application
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision.
We will charge you a fee from £1,000.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services for your Turkish ECAA Businessperson Application. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instrucing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installment.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office, UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents etc.