Click to share with friends on Facebook & Twitter
If you are a Turkish citizen and you want to establish yourself in business in the United Kingdom, you can apply to come to the UK under the Turkish ECAA business category. The UKBA will consider your application under the business provisions that were in force in 1973.
- you have the skills and ability to establish in your proposed business;
- you will be bringing sufficient funds to establish your business;
- you will be able to bear your share of the costs of running the business (its liabilities); and
- your share of the profits will be enough to support you and any dependants you have without you needing to find other employment for which a work permit would normally be required.
If you want to join an existing partnership or company, you must also:
- show that you will have an active part in running the business;
- show that there is a genuine need for your services and investment; and
- provide previous years' accounts for the business.
Successful applicants should be granted entry clearance for 12 months. There may be circumstances in which an applicant does have a genuine intention to establish in business in accordance with the 1973 business provisions, but the content of their application does not fully support their business proposal. In such cases entry clearance officers may consider issuing entry clearance for a period of 2 months to allow the applicant to establish their business in the UK and finalise their proposal.
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for UK Visa as a Turkish ECAA Business Person. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for UK Visa as a turkish ECAA Business Person and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your Turkish ECAA Businessperson application, we will do the following casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedures to be adopted by the UKBA in your application for UK Visa as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your Turkish ECAA Businessperson Application
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application for UK Visa as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson
- Our immigration solicitors will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the application
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the UKBA for expeditious decision on your application for UK Visa as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your application is pending with the UKBA and keep you informed on the progress of your application for UK Visa as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your application
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the UKBA decision.
We will charge you a fee from £1,000.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services for your Turkish ECAA Businessperson Application. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instrucing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installment.
The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents etc.