- Page Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- Super Priority Service
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
You can apply for renewal of ICT dependant visa if the main applicant is also applying for extension of ICT visa. Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for extension/renewal of ICT Dependant visa. As specialist work visa solicitors, we have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience of dealing with all types of dependant visa applications. Ask a question to our work visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning extension/renewal of your ICT dependant visa.
As a dependant of ICT migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for extension of ICT dependant visa:
- Your sponsor (ICT) must either be applying for extension of ICT visa at the same time OR must have already been granted extension of stay as ICT migrant;
- You must prove your genuine and subsisting relationship with your ICT migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds.
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your ICT Dependant visa extension application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your ICT Dependant visa extension application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension/renewal of ICT dependant visa. We will carry out all the work on your application until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your ICT dependant visa extension application. Our immigration solicitors' work on your ICT dependant visa extension application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of ICT dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of your ICT dependant visa extension application;
- completing online application form for extension of ICT dependant visa;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the UKVCAS Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for extenson of your ICT dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your ICT dependant visa extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your ICT dependant visa extension application.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for extension of ICT dependant visa are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-Off Immigration Advice & Consultation concerning extension of ICT dependant visa from inside the UK||£80 (including VAT)|
|One-Off Documents Checking Service for an application for extension of ICT dependant visa||£200 + VAT|
|Complete help with application for extension of ICT dependant visa to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £700 + VAT To £1,200 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of ICT dependant visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an application for extension of ICT dependant visa, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.