- Page Contents
- Who Can Apply For Dependant Visa?
- Eligibility Requirements
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
You can apply for entry clearance for Innovator dependant visa if you are a partner or child under 18 of Innovator migrant. As specialist immigration solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for Innovator dependant visa entry clearance.
Ask a question to our expert team of dependant visa solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application for Innovator dependant visa entry clearance.
A PBS dependant of Innovator is:
- husband, wife or civil partner of Innovator; or
- unmarried or same-sex partner of Innovator; or
- child aged under 18 years old of Innovator.
As a dependant of Innovator Migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for Innovator dependant visa entry clearance:
- You must prove your relationship with your Innovator Migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds;
- You should provide Tuberculosis test certificate, where this is required under Appendix T of the Immigration Rules.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for Innovator Dependant visa entry clearance. We will carry out all the work on your entry clearance application for Innovator dependant visa until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your application. Our work on your Innovator Dependant visa application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for Innovator dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your Innovator dependant visa application;
- completing the online application form for Innovator dependant visa entry clearance;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the Visa Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your entry clearance application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for Innovator dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your Innovator dependant visa entry clearance application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) until decision is reached on your Innovator dependant visa entry clearance application.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with Innovator dependant visa entry clearance are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Complete help with Innovator dependant visa entry clearance to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)||From £800 To £1,200|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the Innovator dependant visa entry clearance application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an application for Innovator dependant visa entry clearance, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.