- Page Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- Super Priority Service
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
You can apply for renewal of Innovator dependant visa if the main applicant is either applying for extension or ILR as Innovator migrant. Certain dependants of Innovator Migrants cannot apply for ILR at the same time as the main applicant due to not meeting the 5 years residential requirement and therefore they have to apply for extension/renewwal of their Innovator dependant visa.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for extension/renewal of Innovator Dependant visa. As specialist work visa solicitors, we have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience of dealing with all types of dependant visa applications. Ask a question to our work visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning extension/renewal of your Innovator dependant visa.
As a dependant of Innovator migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for extension of Innovator dependant visa:
- Your sponsor (Innovator) must either be applying for extension of Innovator at the same time OR must be applying for or has obtained ILR as Innovator;
- You must prove your genuine and subsisting relationship with your Innovator migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds.
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your Innovator Dependant visa extension application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your Innovator Dependant visa extension application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension/renewal of Innovator dependant visa. We will carry out all the work on your application until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your Innovator dependant visa extension application. Our immigration solicitors' work on your Innovator dependant visa extension application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of Innovator dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of your Innovator dependant visa extension application;
- completing online application form for extension of Innovator dependant visa;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the UKVCAS Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for extenson of your Innovator dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your Innovator dependant visa extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your Innovator dependant visa extension application.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for extension of Innovator dependant visa are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Complete help with application for extension of Innovator dependant visa to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £700 + VAT To £1,200 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of Innovator dependant visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an application for extension of Innovator dependant visa, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.