- Page Contents
- Who Can Apply For Dependant Visa?
- Eligibility Requirements
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
You can apply for entry clearance for Start-up dependant visa if you are a partner or child under 18 of Start-up migrant. As specialist immigration solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance.
Ask a question to our expert team of dependant visa solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance.
A PBS dependant of Start-up is:
- husband, wife or civil partner of Start-up; or
- unmarried or same-sex partner of Start-up; or
- child aged under 18 years old of Start-up.
As a dependant of Start-up Migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance:
- You must prove your relationship with your Start-up Migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds;
- You should provide Tuberculosis test certificate, where this is required under Appendix T of the Immigration Rules.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for Start-up Dependant visa entry clearance. We will carry out all the work on your entry clearance application for Start-up dependant visa until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your application. Our work on your Start-up Dependant visa application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for Start-up dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your Start-up dependant visa application;
- completing the online application form for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the Visa Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your entry clearance application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for Start-up dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your Start-up dependant visa entry clearance application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) until decision is reached on your Start-up dependant visa entry clearance application.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with Start-up dependant visa entry clearance are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-Off Immigration Advice & Consultation concerning Start-up dependant visa entry clearance from outside the UK||£80|
|One-Off Documents Checking Service for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance||£240|
|Complete help with Start-up dependant visa entry clearance to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)||From £800 To £1,200|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the Start-up dependant visa entry clearance application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an application for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.