- Page Contents
- Specialist Discretionary Leave Solicitors
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can apply for discretionary leave outside the immigration rules if your circumstances are exceptional, compelling and compassionate for the Home Office to exercise discretion in your favour. Some applicants may be able to meet such high threshold through strong arguments involving best interests of any children of the applicant.
An application for Discretionary Leave outside the Immigration Rules is made online using form FLR (HRO). If application for Discretionary Leave is successful, you will be granted an initial leave to remain for 30 months under the 10 years route to settlement.
Our expert team of spouse visa solicitors in London, Manchester and Birmingham specialise in applications for discretionary leave outside the Immigration Rules. Our specialist discretionary leave solicitors have successfully helped thousands of clients with their applications for discretionary leave. Our best team of discretionary leave solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration services concerning your application for discretionary leave. Ask a question to our expert discretionary leave solicitors for free immigration advice or submit an online request to book an appointment for detailed legal advice for your application for discretionary leave outside the Immigration Rules.
We can represent you in your application for discretionary leave to remain outside the rules based on compelling and compassionate circumstances, and carry out all the work on your discretionary leave application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our discretionary leave solicitors will entail the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for discretionary leave by considering all your personal circumstances;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your discretionary leave application;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your discretionary leave application;
- Assessing your documents and advising you on the same;
- Completing and submitting the online application form FLR(HRO) to apply for discretionary leave;
- Helping you with paying the application fee and the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) for the discretionary leave application;
- Booking your appointment with the UKVCAS application centre for verification of documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- Where necessary, preparing a detailed witness statement of the applicant and/or the sponsor explaining the compelling and compassionate circumstances of the Applicant;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your discretionary leave application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents before you attend your appointment for enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your discretionary leave application.
Unless your matter is extremely complicated, our fixed fees for discretionary leave application are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Full service for an initial application for discretionary leave to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £1,500 + VAT To £3,000 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for discretionary leave application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.