You can get a decision on your ILR application within 24 hours if your ILR application is submitted using the Home Office UKVI Super Priority Service. As one of the expert ILR solicitors based in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for ILR applications whereby decision on your ILR application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the enrolment of your biometrics at a designated service centre.
Our ILR solicitors can prepare and submit your ILR application to the Home Office, UKVI through ILR - Super Priority Service and get decision on your ILR application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
The UKVCAS Super Priority Service is available for the following ILR Applications:
- ILR As A Skilled Worker
- ILR - 10 Years Long Residence
- ILR As T2 Minister Of Religion
- ILR As T2 Sportsperson
- ILR As UK Ancestry Migrant
- ILR As Global Talent Migrant
- ILR As PBS Dependants
- ILR As A Spouse (5 Years Route)
- ILR As An Unmarried Partner (5 Years Route)
- ILR As A Civil Partner (5 Years Route)
- ILR As A Same Sex Partner (5 Years Route)