As specialist immigration solicitors in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we can provide expert immigration advice services concerning all UK immigration and human rights matters. The quality of our services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the immigration advice services provided by our expert immigration solicitors.
Our expert team of free immigration advice solicitors in London, Manchester and Birmingham can provide fast, friendly and reliable free general immigration advice online through our online enquiry form and Live Chat.
Ask a question to our free immigration advice solicitors concerning your UK visa and immigration matter. Our free immigration advice solicitors will aim to respond to your free immigration advice enquiry within 24 hours of receiving your free immigration advice enquiry.
As specialist immigration and human rights lawyers in London and Manchester, our expert team of immigration solicitors provide expert immigration advice service concerning all UK immigration matters. The quality of our immigration services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our expert immigration solicitors.
If you want detailed immigration advice entailing full assessment of your personal circumstances, you can schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice and consultation session. You can book an appointment for detailed immigration advice and consultation for fixed fee ranging from:
- £60 to £150 (VAT included, if applicable) for up to 30 minutes session; and
- £100 to £200 (VAT included, if applicable) for up to 60 minutes session.
During the immigration consultation session, we will advise you about the relevant immigration laws, procedures, requirements, documents, etc after discussing the same with you in detail. Upon thorough assessment of your personal circmstances, our immigration lawyers will advise you about chances of success in your immigration case and the timescale for a decision to be reached on your immigration matter. Your attention will be drawn to the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case so that the prospects of success can be increased, if possible. We will address all the questions you may have in relation to your immigration matter.
Our emergency immigration advice lawyers in London can provide out of hours emergency immigration advice and consultation for a fixed fee of £120 + VAT (if VAT is appliable) for an advice session of up to half an hour.
If your matter is urgent and you cannot wait to get immigration advice during our office hours, you can contact our London Office on our emergency contact numbers 07940 356 532 OR 07900 260 925 to book an appointment for an emergency immigration advice and consultation session.
Out of our immigration advice and consultation will be provided by one of our best immigration solicitors in London with extensive knowledge and experience of handling complex immigration matters over the years. We can provide out of hours immigration advice and consultation over the phone or through Skype / Zoom / WhattsApp etc.
As specialist immigration lawyers in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we can provide application / documents checking service for your immigration application for a fee from £300 + VAT. You can submit an online request to book an appointment for application / documents checking service for your immigration application.
As part of our free immigration advice service, our expert team of free immigration solicitors can carry out free assessment of UKVI refusal decisions of your immigration application by the Home Office UKVI. If your immigration application has been refused by the Home Office UKVI and you believe the refusal is unlawful, you can scan and email your refusal letter to us on
Upon assessment of UK visa refusal, our expert immigration solicitors will be able to advise you whether or not there are good grounds for challenging the refusal letter.
Useful Online Immigration Resources
Following are the useful online immigration resources for useful information about UK visa and immigration applications:
- UK Immigration Rules
- Immigration Rules On General Grounds For Refusal
- Immigration Rules On Asylum In The UK
- Immigration Rules On Deportation
- Immigration Rules On Stateless Persons
- Immigration Rules On Administrative Review (AR)
- Immigration Rules on Administrative Review (AR) For The EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
- Immigration Rules For Members Of Armed Forces & Their Family Members
- Immigration Rules Appendix B: English Language
- Immigration Rules Appendix ECAA Settlement
- Immigration Rules Appendix EU (Family Permit)
- Immigration Rules Appendix FM: Family Members
- Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE: Family Members Specified Evidence
- Immigration Rules For Knwledge Of Language & Life: Appendix KoLL
- Immigration Rules For Visitors: Appendix V
- Immigration Rules Appendix Visitor: Permitted Activities
- Immigration Rules Appendix Visitor: Visa National List
- Immigration Rules Appendix Visitor: Permit Free Festival List
- Immigration Rules Appendix Visitor: Transit Without Visa Scheme
- Immigration Rules Appendix S2 Healthcare Visitor
- Immigration Rules: Appendix Student
- Immigration Rules Appendix Short-term Student (English language)
- Immigration Rules Child Student
- Immigration Rules Appendix Parent of a Child Student
- Immigration Rules Appendix Skilled Worker
- Immigration Rules Appendix Intra-Company Routes
- Immigration Rules Appendix Skilled Occupations
- Immigration Rules Appendix Shortage Occupation List
- Immigration Rules Appendix T2 Minister of Religion
- Immigration Rules Appendix T2 Sportsperson
- Immigration Rules Appendix Representative of an Overseas Business
- Immigration Rules Appendix UK Ancestry
- Immigration Rules Appendix Global Talent
- Immigration Rules Appendix Start-up
- Immigration Rules Appendix Innovator
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 Seasonal Worker
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 Youth Mobility Scheme
- Immigration Rules Appendix Youth Mobility Scheme: Eligible Nationals
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 Creative or Sporting Worker
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 Religious Worker
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 Charity Worker
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 International Agreement Worker
- Immigration Rules Appendix T5 Government Authorised Exchange Worker route
- Immigration Rules Appendix Service Providers from Switzerland
- Immigration Rules Appendix English Language
- Immigration Rules Appendix KOL UK
- Immigration Rules Appendix Continuous Residence
- Immigration Rules Appendix ECAA: Extension of Stay