Indefinite Leave to Remain as an Innovator Founder
To be eligible for settlement in the Innovator Founder category, you must demonstrate to UK Visas & Immigration that:
- To be eligible for indefinite leave to remain as an Innovator Founder, UK Visas & Immigration requires you to fulfil the following criteria: obtaining an endorsement from an approved UK endorsing body that confirms significant progress towards achieving the business plan assessed in your previous endorsement, being registered with Companies House as a Director or Member of your business, having an active and trading business that appears sustainable for at least the following 12 months, and having an active role in the daily management and advancement of the business;
- At least two of the following requirements must be met by you:
- The business has received an investment of no less than £50,000, which has been utilized to actively promote and develop the business;
- The business has generated employment equivalent to a minimum of 5 full-time positions for permanent workers with an average annual salary of no less than £25,000;
- The business has generated employment for at least 10 full-time resident workers, without any specific requirement for their average salary;
- The business has experienced a growth of at least 100% in its customer base during the last 3 years and currently has more customers than the average number of customers for similar UK businesses offering similar products or services;
- The business has conducted substantial research and development activities in the UK and has sought intellectual property rights protection;
- The business’s accounts have shown a minimum annual gross revenue of £1 million in the most recent full year;
- The business has earned a minimum of £500,000 in annual gross revenue in the last complete year as per its accounts, with at least £100,000 generated from overseas exports;
- Your absence from the UK should not exceed 180 days within any 12-month period that goes back 3 years from the application date; and
- You possess the required level of proficiency in both the English language and knowledge of Life in the UK.
You can either book an appointment online for in-depth immigration advice with our specialist immigration solicitor with extensive experience. You can ask a question to our expert team of immigration solicitors for free immigration advice online regarding your UK visa and immigration matter or you can simply send us a query on our live chat and we will be in touch with you.