Miss Julia Francis-Owusuasefa is a trainee solicitor who has experience in dealing with a range of divorce and family law matters, including domestic abuse, child arrangements orders, specific issues orders, prohibited steps orders and divorce. Julia adopts a comprehensive approach to each client’s matter by ensuring that the advice given is tailored specifically to their needs and is communicated clearly. Julia is relentless in her pursuit to achieving the desired objectives for her respective clients. This, coupled with her sound understanding of the legislation that governs the respective areas of Family Law aid her in obtaining success for her clients.
- Book an appointment with Miss Julia Francis-Owusuasefa, (Trainee Solicitor - Divorce & Family Law) for £60 + VAT for up to 30 minutes session and £100 + VAT for up to 60 minutes session
Areas Of Expertise Of Miss Julia Francis-Owusuasefa
Julia has huge knowledge and experience of handling follwing types of divorce and family law matters:
- Getting A Divorce (uncontested and contested)
- Judicial Separation
- Dissolution Of Civil Partnership
- Annulment Of Marriage UK
- Annulment Of Civil Partnership
- Child Arrangements Order
- Non Molestation & Occupation Orders
- Contesting Non-Molestation Orders/Applications
Languages Spoken By Julia
Julia is a multi liguistic persona and has the ability communicate in English and Twi to her clients.