Amir Naviwala is a specialist immigration solicitor with huge experience of practising UK immigration laws for nearly two decades. He started practising UK immigration law in 2002 has been continuously involved in the provision of immigration legal services ever since.
Amir Naviwala is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. He has been involved in the provision of legal services since 1996 as he started practising law in foreign jurisdiction before he arrived in the UK in 1998. He started practising immigration law in the UK in 2002 and has been continuously involved in the provision of immigration legal services ever since. He has acquired a vast knowledge and experience leading to specialisation in UK immigration over this substantial period of time having been fully involved in the practice of UK immigration laws. He has represented thousands of immigration clients at all stages of the immigration cases including representations at Home Office and immigration courts in the UK. His experience of providing advocacy services in immigration courts developed his skills and experience in assessing the UK immigration cases from the point of view of the expectations of the Immigration Judges for the cases to succeed which helped him significantly in enhancing his skills of case analysis resulting in higher success rate.
He is very dedicated in the provision of immigration legal services to all his clients and leaves no stone unturned in provision of best possible UK immigration services. He believes in quality rather than quantity. He also believes in honesty when coming to giving his legal opinion on merits of immigration matter so that the client knows the real prospects of success before instrucing us and before incurring costs on legal services.
Amir Naviwala specialises in the following UK visa and immigration categories:
- Human Rights/private life/family life/discretionary leave/humanitarian protection
- Deportation matters
- Partner/spouse/fiancee/same sex relationship leave to remain/entry clearance
- Long residence applications
- Domestic violence applications
- UK Ancestry applications
- Adult dependant relatives applications
- Applications as parents of a child who has lived in the Uk for 7 years or who is British or settled in the UK
- Applications for entry clearance or leave to remain by children
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
- British Citizenship applications including applications for naturalisation and registration as British Citiezen
- Immigration Appeals involving all the immigration matters as listed above
Since 2008, Amir has been working as an Immigration Supervisor actively supervising the immigration solicitorts and caseworkers carrying out immigration casework on matters allocated to them by him. Each and every immigration matter allocated by him to a solicitor or caseworker is properly assessed by him as a supervisor before allocation to the solicitor/caseworker and thus ensures a high quality of service. Amir can gladly claim that he has earned an extremely respectable position in the field of UK Immigration law. The primary reason for this achievement is his trustworthiness and high quality of legal services which he renders to his clients.