Ms. Yogita Sharma is a Specialist Immigration Solicitor with huge experience of handling all types of UK immigration matters. Yogita aims to provide detailed and comprehensive legal advice to each client and strives to achieve the desired outcome for her clients. Yogita is deeply committed to providing an unparalleled level of service to each individual case, with focus and dedication, that it deserves. Her experience spans widely in dealing with all aspects personal and business immigration matters.
Not only is Yogita experienced in her field of expertise, but she is also a very empathetic person who puts herself in the shoes of her clients, enabling her to go the extra mile for her clients when delivering pertinent legal advice.
Yogita speaks a number of languages including, English, Urdu and Hindi. She is great listener and communicator. She has a very approachable nature and can immediately put her clients at ease for a less daunting experience, allowing for a collaborative and professional relationship to flourish between the client and their solicitor.
- Book an appointment with Ms. Yogita Sharma, (Immigration Solicitor) for £80 + VAT for up to 30 minutes session and £120 + VAT for up to 60 minutes session
Areas Of Expertise
She has the skills and experience needed and is well versed in dealing with matters such as:
- spouse, unmarried partner, civil partner, dependant child applications under Appendix FM.
- British citizenship applications
- Stateless person applications
- Family and Human Rights applications
- Discretionary Leave to remain applications.
- Settlement applications
- Entry clearance – spouse/Fiancée/unmarried partner and civil partners. dependent child, parent of a British national
- EUSS- Settled and Pre-settled under the EU Settlement Scheme
- Visitor’s visa (6months 2years and 10 years visitors visas Successfully granted)
- Domestic violence applications
- Immigration Bail applications
- Judicial review to challenge Home Office refsual decisions
- Appeal - casework from submission at First-Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and Court of Appeal
- Sponsor License applications
- UK work visa applications including Skilled Worker visa, ICT visa, Minister of Religion visa, Religious Worker visa, Graduate Route visa etc.