Close this search box.

Parent Of A Child Student Visa UK

You can apply for a Parent of a Child Student visa if your child has or is applying for a Child Student visa. Or if they currently have a Tier 4 (Child) visa. Your child must be aged between 4 and 11 when you apply, and be attending an independent school in the UK. Ask a question to our immigration solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appintment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application as a parent of a child student.

Free Advice

Our specialist team of UK visa solicitors can provide immigration advice and legal representations for following applications for a parent of a child student in the UK:


Ask A Question for Free Advice

By Email
By Call Back


Scroll to Top