- Page Contents
- Visa Grant Period
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can apply for entry clearance for Global Talent visa if you work in a qualifying field and have been endorsed:
- as a recognised leader (exceptional talent)
- as an emerging leader (exceptional promise)
- under the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) endorsed funder option
Need legal help and assistance with Global Talent visa entry clearance for UK? Contact our expert team of Global Talent visa solicitors in London, Manchester and Birmingham for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration services for Global Talent visa entry clearance application. Ask a question to our Global Talent visa specialists for free immigration advice concerning your Global Talent visa entry clearance application.
Applicants will be able to choose how much leave, in whole years, up to a maximum of 5 years they wish to be granted in a single application. This means that Global Talent applicants who only wish to come to the UK for 2 years in this category will not need to pay the maximum 5-year Immigration Health Surcharge payment. Global Talent grant periods differ from those in place for Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent), where entry clearance applicants – those applying from outside the UK – were previously given an extra 4 months than those applying from within the UK. Previous changes to how the qualifying period for settlement is calculated make the additional 4-month period obsolete. Standardising grant periods simplifies the Immigration Rules and will additionally prevent Global Talent migrants from being liable for an additional 6 months of Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS).
We can legally represent you in your entry clearance application as an Global Talent Migrant and carry out all the work until decision is made by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) on your Global Talent visa application. The immigration caseworker to be carried out by our immigration solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing the chances of success in your application based on your endorsement letter issued by the endorsement body, your qualifications, skills, experience, the availability of funds for the investment, English language skills and the funds for maintenance;
- advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
- assessing your documentary evidence and discussing the same with you;
- advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
- completing an online application form to apply for entry clearance as an Global Talent Migrant;
- submitting an online application, paying the visa fee and Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) online on your behalf and booking an appointment at the Application Centre for handing over the application pack for consideration by the ECO;
- preparing a cover letter explaining in detail how all the relevant requirements of the entry clearance application as an Global Talent Migrant are being satisfied, in particular, addressing the potential issue of the genuineness of the applicant as an Global Talent Migrant;
- preparing you for an interview with the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) in relation to your Global Talent visa application and discussing possible questions which the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) may ask during the interview; and
- doing all the follow-up work on the Global Talent visa application until a decision is received from the Home Office, UKVI.
Our fees for UK visa entry clearance for Global Talent visa are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-Off Immigration Advice & Consultation related to UK visa entry clearance for Global Talent visa||£80|
|One-Off Documents Checking Service for Global Talent visa UK||£400 (VAT not applicable)|
|Complete help and assistance with UK visa entry clearance application for Global Talent visa to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) on your UK visa entry clearance application||From £1,000 To £1,500 (VAT not applicable)|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the Global Talent visa entry clearance application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for Global Talent visa entry clearance, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the entry clearance application.