Close this search box.

Children Of Settled Persons

Home » Family Visas » Children Of Settled Persons

UK Visa Applications By Children Of British Citizens / Settled Persons

The children of British Citizens / settled persons can apply for UK visa or leave to remain to stay with their parent(s) in the UK. It is easy to qualify for child visa for UK where both parents of the child are lawfully in the UK. In most cases where both parents of the child are not lawfully in the UK and are no longer in relationship with each other, the parent in the UK will have to show sole responsibility for the child to sponsor the child for UK visa.

Free Advice

Our specialist team of child visa solicitors in London, Manchester and Birmingham can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your child’s visa application to join you in the UK.

Our Services For Child Visa Applications

As specialist child visa solicitors, our highly experienced and qualified immigration lawyers can provide legal advice and representations for following applications by children of British citizens and settled persons for UK visa:


Ask A Question for Free Advice

By Email
By Call Back


Scroll to Top