Frontier Worker Visa UK
If you are a frontier worker, you will need a frontier worker permit to enter the UK to work from 1 July 2021. A Frontier Worker permit lets you come to the UK to work while living elsewhere. You may be eligible to apply for a Frontier Worker visa for the UK if all of the following apply:
- you are from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein
- you live outside of the UK
- you began working in the UK on 31 December 2020
You must usually have worked in the UK at least once every 12 months since you started working here. You may still be able to apply if you’ve had periods of unemployment or were unable to work during this time.
You can use your permit to enter the UK as a frontier worker and show your right to:
- access benefits and services, including NHS healthcare, if you meet the relevant eligibility requirements
There’s no fee to apply for the permit, and you do not have to pay the immigration health surcharge. You may have to pay to submit your biometric information (photograph or fingerprints).
Family members of Frontier Worker are not allowed to join or accompany the Frontier Worker to the UK.
As your legal representatives, our immigration solicitors can represent you in your application for a Frontier Worker visa and carry out all the work on your application until a decision is received from the Home Office UKVI. If instructed to represent you regarding your Frontier Worker visa, the immigration casework to be carried out by our immigration solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for a Frontier Worker visa by considering all your personal circumstances;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your Frontier Worker visa;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your Frontier Worker visa;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI Immigration Rules;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for a Frontier Worker visa by gathering all the relevant information from you;
- Where necessary, book your appointment with the visa application center for enrolment in biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your frontier worker visa application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents to be considered by the Home Office UKVI;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your frontier worker visa application.
Unless your matter is very complicated, our fixed fees for Frontier Worker visa are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Full service for Frontier Worker visa to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|