Scale-Up Visa

What is Scale-Up Visa?

A business visa is a type of visa that allows individuals to travel to froeign countries for business-related purposes. The Scale-Up Visa is for skilled individuals recruited by a UK Scale-up Sponsor, who have the abilities and capacities required to grow theScale-up business to proceed developing. In lieu of obtaining, Scale-up visa, Applicant must have highly-skilled work offer from a qualifying Scale-up business at the required salary level.

The Scale-Up Visa could be a path for the talented individuals to obtain Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (Permanent Settlement). Applicants can be joined or accompanied by a partner and children.
The Scale-Up Visa route offers Sponsored Application route as well as Unsponsored Application route. In the circumstances, where you are applying for the first time on the Scale-up route, you will ought to make a sponsored application; whereas, Unsponsored Application route is accessible in the cases, where the Applicants were previously successful in obtaining the Scale-up visa.


Ask A Free Advice

By Email
By Call Back

Necessities for a Scale-up Visa – Sponsored Application

For the purpose of qualifying for a Scale-up Visa through a Sponsored Application, you will be required to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

  • For the purpose of qualifying for a Scale-up Visa through an Unsponsored Application, you will be required to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:
    You are 18 or over;
  • You were previously approved as a Scale-up Worker;
  • You had monthly PAYE incomes in the UK equivalent to at least £34,600 per year (or £33,000 per year if your most recent authorisation on the route was approved on the grounds of a Certificate of Sponsorship assigned on or before 11 April 2023) amid at least 50% of your most recent grant of permission as a Scale-up Worker;
  • You are capable in the English language to at least CEFR Level B1 (correspondent to IELTS 4.0);
  • You have got sufficient cash to support yourself without depending on public funds;
  • You have provided a valid TB certificate, in case required.

In one way or another, the precise requirements you need to fulfil may differ depending on the circumstances. You may want to speak to one our immigration solicitors for experienced advice.



I had a fantastic experience with Osman & Haroon of Sunrise Solicitors. They handled my case with utmost professionalism and care. From start to finish, they were knowledgeable, communicative, and efficient ...

SMA Syed

I cannot thank Asif and Sunrise Solicitors enough for their outstanding assistance in a challenging situation. Our parent-in-laws' UK visit visa was initially rejected, and we were quite worried. Asif, the appointed solicitor, came to our …

sadak NA

I submitted a question about a UK visa application through the Sunrise Solicitors website. Within a couple hours I received a call back from Amir. He was helpful, knowledgeable and able to answer my question fully. I am grateful for the help.

Otto Bam
Scroll to Top