A UK employer who wishes to sponsor a migrant worker for work visa must have a sponsor licence issued by the Home Office UKVI. The spnosor licence is normally granted by the Home Office UKVI for a period of 4 years and can be renewed for further 4 years prior to its expiry.

Our Services Relating To Sponsor Licence

Our specialist team of sponsor licence solicitors can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations for following matters relating to sponsor licence: