Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) Replacement Application
You can apply for replacement of your BRP card if your BRP card is lost or stolen inside the UK or outside the UK. As specialist immigration lawyers, we can provide required legal help and assistance with an application for replacement of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). You can report your biometric residence permit (BRP) lost or stolen from inside or outside the UK. However, you can only order a replacement from inside the UK.
The Home Office will contact you within 1 working day of reporting it. You will not be able to use your BRP if you find it after you report it lost or stolen.
If your lost or stolen BRP was valid for 3 months or more, report it and order a replacement online. You must do this within 3 months of losing it. If your BRP was valid for less than 3 months, you do not have to get a replacement. Report a BRP lost or stolen if you do not need replacement.
You should report your lost or stolen BRP outside the UK. You cannot apply for a replacement BRP outside the UK. Instead, you’ll need to get a ‘replacement BRP visa’, which lets you re-enter the UK once only. If you return to the UK, you must apply for a replacement BRP within 1 month of your return.
As one of the expert immigration solicitors based in London we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your BRP replacement application whereby decision on your BRP replacement application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the enrolment of biometrics at a designated service centre.
Our specialist immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your BRP replacement application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get a decision on your BRP replacement application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your BRP replacement application for months (sometimes years).
As specialist immigration lawyers, we can represent you in your BRP replacement application and carry out all the work on your BRP replacement application until decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your BRP replacement application. The work to be carried out by our immigration lawyer on your BRP replacement application will entail the following the following:
- Taking detailed instructions from you and advising you about the relevant immigration laws and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKVI in your BRP replacement application;
- Advising you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your BRP replacement application;
- Assessing the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of BRP replacement application and discussing the same with you;
- Completing the online application form and discussing the same with you;
- Preparing a cover letter to introduce and support the BRP replacement application wherein our immigration lawyers will explain in detail the relevant requirements of the law and how such requirements have been duly satisfied by you for your application to be successful;
- Submitting your BRP replacement application to the Home Office, UKVI through our Super Priority Service to get a decision on your application in 24 hours;
- Liaising with the Home Office, UKVI for a timely decision on your BRP replacement application;
- Protecting your interests while your BRP replacement application is pending with the Home Office, UKVI and keeping you informed about the progress on your BRP replacement application;
- Doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office, UKVI until decision is reached on your BRP replacement application.
Unless your matter is very complicated, our fixed fees for BRP replacement application are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Full service for BRP replacement application to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £500 + VAT To £800 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the BRP replacement application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for BRP replacement application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the BRP replacement application.