Extension Of Hong Kong BNO Visa UK
You can apply for extension/renewal of your BN(O) visa from inside the UK if you were granted your initial BN(O) visa for 30 months. As a result of successfuly application for BNO visa renewal, you will be granted further leave to remain for 30 months so that you can complete 5 years in the UK to be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as a BNO citizen.
As specialist BN(O) visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension/renewal of BN(O) visa UK. Ask a question to our expert BN(O) visa solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your applicaton for renewal of BN(O) visa UK.
The applicant must meet the following requirements to successfully switch into BNO visa from inside the UK:
- The applicant must submit a valid application for switching into BNO visa;
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over on the date of application;
- The applicant must be a British National (Overseas) under the Hong Kong (British Nationality) Order 1986;
- The applicant must be ordinarily resident in the UK, the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Bailiwick of Jersey, the Isle of Man or Hong Kong on the date of application;
- If the applicant has been living in the UK for 12 months or more on the date of application, they will meet the financial requirement. If the applicant has been in the UK for less than 12 months on the date of application, the decision maker must be satisfied that the applicant can adequately maintain and accommodate themselves without recourse to public funds for at least 6 months.
- The applicant must not fall for refusal under Part 9: grounds for refusal.
- The applicant must not be:
- in breach of immigration laws, except that where paragraph 39E applies, that period of overstaying will be disregarded; or
- on immigration bail.
Our specialist team of BNO visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension of BNO visa. As your appointed legal representatives for BNO visa renewal application, our work can include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of your BNO visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of the BNO visa extension application;
- assessing the documentary evidence to ensure that the documents are in line with the Home Office UKVI requirements for renewal of BNO visa;
- completing online application form for extension of BNO visa;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your BNO extension application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for renewal of BNO visa have been satisfied by the applicant;
- submitting the BNO visa extension application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees for BNO visa extension application and booking applicant’s appointment with the UKVCAS application centre;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of the BNO visa extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your BNO visa extension application.
Our fixed fees for various UK work visas are as given in the fee tables below:
Other Related Services
- Administrative Review (AR) Of BNO Visa Refusal
- Hong Kong BNO Visa UK
- Entry Clearance For BNO Visa UK
- Switching Into Hong Kong BNO Visa UK
- ILR As A BNO Citizen
- Dependants Of BNO Visa Holder
- Registering BNO As A British Citizen
- Register A BNO As A British Citizen Under British Nationality (Hong Kong Act) 1997
- Naturalisation As A British Citizen