Extension Of T5 Charity Worker Visa
You can apply to extend your T5 Charity Worker visa up to maximum allowed period of 12 months if your intial visa was granted for less than 12 months.
Our expert team of T5 visa solicitors are specialists in dealing with T5 Charity Worker visa extension/renewal applications. As specialist T5 visa solicitors, our T5 lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for T5 Charity Worker visa extension applications. The high quality of our legal services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients for excellent immigration services provided by our highly experienced and qualified immigration lawyers.
Ask a question to our T5 Charity Worker visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your T5 Charity Worker extension matter.
Eligibility Requirements For Extension Of T5 Charity Worker Visa
You can apply for a T5 Charity Worker visa if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You have T5 Charity Worker visa in the UK which was granted for less than 12 months
- You have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your job
- You have personal savings so you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK
- You must not fall for refusal under general grounds for refusal
Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) For T5 Charity Worker Visa
You must have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor before you can apply for extension of T5 Charity Worker visa. In assigning a Certificate of Sponsorship, the sponsor will have guaranteed that you:
- will be undertaking voluntary fieldwork which contributes directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose
- will not receive any form of payment of remuneration, including benefits in kind, (except reasonable expenses outlined in section 44 of the National Minimum Wage Act 1998 (as amended from time to time)
- will not be filling a permanent position, including on a temporary basis
- will comply with the conditions of your permission to stay and leave the United Kingdom when it expires
What Is The Points Based Criteria For Extension Of T5 Charity Worker Visa ?
T5 Charity Worker visa is a Points Based visa category and points can be awarded for the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) and funds for maintenance. A T5 Charity Worker should score 40 points in total to qualify for extension of T5 Charity Worker visa. The breakdown of the required points for T5 Charity Worker visa extension is given in the table below:
|Assigned a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)||30|
|Funds for maintenance||10|
Super Priority Service (Decision Within 24 Hours) For T5 Religious Worker Visa Extension
As the expert T5 Religious Worker visa solicitors based in London, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the enrolment of biometrics at a designated service centre.
Our experienced T5 Religious Worker visa solicitors can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your T5 Religious Worker extension application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your T5 Religious Worker extension application for months (sometimes years).
How Can We Help With Your T5 Charity Worker Extension Application?
Our specialist team of T5 Charity Worker visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension of T5 Charity Worker visa. As your appointed legal representatives for T5 Charity Worker visa renewal application, our work can include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of your T5 Charity Worker visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of the T5 Charity Worker visa extension application;
- assessing the documentary evidence including the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to ensure that the documents are in line with the Home Office UKVI requirements for renewal of T5 Charity Worker visa;
- completing online application form for extension of T5 Charity Worker visa;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your T5 Charity Worker extension application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for renewal of T5 Charity Worker visa have been satisfied by the T5 applicant;
- submitting the T5 Charity Worker extension application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees for T5 Charity Worker visa extension application and booking applicant’s appointment with the UKVCAS application centre;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of the T5 Charity Worker extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your T5 Charity Worker extension application.
Our Fee For T5 Charity Worker Visa Extension
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for extension of T5 Charity Worker visa are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full help with application for T5 Charity Worker visa extension to cover all the work after CoS being assigned until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of your T5 Charity Worker visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an application for T5 Charity Worker visa extension, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.