Family Members Of British Citizens/Settled Persons

You can apply for family visa as a family member of a British Citizen or settled person (ILR holder) to stay in the UK with British Citizen or settled person. Family visas as family members of British Citizens or settled persons are also known as “settlement visas”. Most applications by family members of British Citizens or settled persons are made under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules.

As specialist family visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for following family visa applications:

Other Related Contents




I had a fantastic experience with Osman & Haroon of Sunrise Solicitors. They handled my case with utmost professionalism and care. From start to finish, they were knowledgeable, communicative, and efficient ...

SMA Syed

I cannot thank Asif and Sunrise Solicitors enough for their outstanding assistance in a challenging situation. Our parent-in-laws' UK visit visa was initially rejected, and we were quite worried. Asif, the appointed solicitor, came to our …

sadak NA

I submitted a question about a UK visa application through the Sunrise Solicitors website. Within a couple hours I received a call back from Amir. He was helpful, knowledgeable and able to answer my question fully. I am grateful for the help.

Otto Bam

Contact Us

By Email
By Call Back

Scroll to Top