Family Visa UK (Apply To Stay With Your Family Member In The UK)
You may be able to apply for family visa for UK to join your family member in the UK if you are outside the UK or apply to stay with your family member in the UK if you are already in the UK. Family visa applications include applications as family members of British Citizens / Settled persons, family members of EU nationals with pre-settled or settled status in the UK, family members of Work Visa Holders, family members of members of armed forces, family members of students, family members of refugees and family members of persons with leave to remain as stateless persons.
Specialist Family Visa Solicitors
Our family visa solicitors specialise in all types of UK family visa applications. As one of the best family visa solicitors, our team of family visa solicitors have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee family visa services for all types of UK family visas. Ask a question to our highly experienced family visa solicitors for free immigration advice or submit an online request to book an appointment for detailed immigration advice and consultation with one of our family visa solicitors.
Priority and Super Priority Service For Family Visas
Most of the family visa applications from outside the UK can be submitted using Priority Service whereby decision on the family settlement applications will be made within 6 to 8 weeks instead of 12 week normal waiting time and decision on non-settlement family applications will be made within 5 working days instead of 4 to 8 weeks of normal waiting time.
Almost all applications made from inside the UK can be submitted to the Home Office UKVI either by using priority service (to get decision within 5 working days) or by super priority service ( to get decision within 24 hours) instead of standard service which can often take from 3 to 6 months to get a decision on the family visa application.
As specialist family visa solicitors based in London, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide priority and Super Priority Service for family visa applications whereby decision on your application may be made by the Home Office UKVI faster than the usual waiting times.
Our family visa solicitors can prepare and submit your family visa application to the Home Office, UKVI through priority or Super Priority Service and get decision on your family visa application through fast track decision making process. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your family application for months (sometimes years).
Family Visas For Family Members Of British Citizens/Settled Persons
Family members of British Citizens and Settled Persons (holding ILR) can apply for family visa to stay with the UK sponsor on the basis of their relation with the British Citizen or settled person. Following are the various family visa applications as family members of British Citizens/settled persons which family members of British Citizens/settled persons can submit to the Home Office UKVI:
- Fiancé(e) Visa Entry Clearance For UK
- Proposed Civil Partner Visa For UK
- Spouse Visa UK (5 Years Route)
- Spouse Visa UK (10 Years Route)
- Unmarried Partner Visa (5 Years Route)
- Unmarried Partner Visa (10 Years Route)
- Civil Partner Visa UK (5 Years Route)
- Civil Partner Visa UK (10 Years Route)
- Same Sex Partner Visa UK (5 Years Route)
- Same Sex Partner Visa UK (10 Years Route)
- Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) Visa
- ILR As A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- ILR As A Bereaved Partner
- Parent Of British Child Visa (5 Years Route)
- Parent Of British Child Visa (10 Years Route)
- Children Of British Citizen / Settled Persons
- Adopted Children Of British Citizens / Settled Persons
- Bringing Surrogate Children Born Abroad To The UK
Family Visas For Family Members Of EU Nationals
The family members of EU nationals have right to live and work in the UK with their EU national and can apply for pre settled or settled status in the UK under the EU settlement scheme (SUSS). Our expert team of EU law solicitors can provide legal help and assistance with your applications for pre settled or settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme.
The various family visa applications for family members of EU nationals are as follows:
Family Visas For Family Members Of Work Visa Holders
If you are a dependant partner, spouse or child of a person with work visa in the UK, you can apply for dependant visa to join or stay with the work visa holder in the UK. Our expert team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for wide range of dependant visa applications. Dependant visa applications include:
- UK visa applications as PBS dependants of Points Based Migrants;
- UK visa application as dependants of Appendix W workers e.g. dependants of Start-up migrant, dependants of Innovator Migrant and dependants of Global Talent visa Migrant;
- Dependants of other various work visa holder e.g. dependants of UK ancestry migrants, dependants of sole representative of an overseas business, dependants of overseas media representative, dependants of Turkish ECAA Businesspersons and Workers.
Following are the various dependant visa applications as dependants of work visa holders:
If you are a dependant partner, spouse or child of a person with work visa in the UK, you can apply for dependant visa to join or stay with the work visa holder in the UK. The dependants of work visa holders are normally granted permission to stay in the UK until the expiry of the leave granted to the work visa holder who is sponsoring their stay in the UK. In most categories of work visas, the dependants of work visa holders can apply for ILR in the UK upon completion of 5 years in the UK on dependant visa. In some cases, the dependants can apply for ILR at same time when the main applicant is applying for ILR regardless of the length of their residence in the UK.
As specialist dependant visa solicitors, we can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations for the following dependant visas:
- Dependants Of Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Dependants Of Tier 1 Investor
- Dependants Of Global Talent
- Dependants Of Skilled Worker
- Dependants Of T2 Minister Of Religion
- Dependants Of ICT Migrant
- Dependants Of T2 Sportsperson
- Dependants Of T5 Religious Worker
- Dependants Of T5 Charity Worker
- Dependants Of T5 Creative & Sporting Worker
- Dependants Of T5 Government Authorised Exchange Worker
- Dependants Of Tier 5 International Agreement Worker
- Dependants Of Start-up Migrant
- Dependants Of Innovator Migrant
- Dependants Of Global Talent Migrant
- Dependants Of Sole Representative
- Dependants Of Overseas Media Representative
- Dependants Of UK Ancestry Migrant
- Dependants Of BNO Visa Holder
- Dependants Of Turkish ECAA Worker
- Dependants Of Turkish ECAA Businessperson
Family Visas For Members Of HM Forces
Family members of HM Forces, Members of Non-HM Forces and Relevant Civilian Employees can apply for family visa under Appendix Armed Forces to the Immigration Rules. Various applications which can be made by the family members of HM Forces, Non-HM Forces and Relevant Civilian Employees are as follows:
Other Various Family Visas
Following are the other various dependant visa and family visa applications which can be made under the UK immigration Rules:
Other Related Services
As specialist immigration lawyers and divorce & family law solicitors, we can provide the following related services to our clients: