Parent Of British Child Visa (5 Years Route)
You can apply for parent of British child visa under 5 years route if you meet all the requirements of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules including adequate maintenance, English and immigration status requirement. Under the 5 Years parent visa route, the applicant will become eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) after 5 years on parent visa (5 years route).
Parent of a British child visa route is intended for a parent who has responsibility for or access to their child following the breakdown of their relationship with the child’s other parent. The route is also for applicants who:
- have sole parental responsibility for their child; or
- do not live with the child (who lives with a British or settled parent or carer), but they have direct access (in person) to the child, as agreed with the parent or carer with whom the child normally lives, or as ordered by a court in the UK; or
- (for a leave to remain application) are the parent with whom the child normally lives, rather than the child’s other parent who is British or settled.
Our Services For Parent Of British Child Visa (5 Years Route)
As specialist parent visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly and reliable fixed fee legal services for following applications under 5 years parent visa route:
- Entry Clearance For Parent Of British Child Visa UK
- Switching Into Parent Of British Child Visa (5 Years Route)
- Extension Of Parent Of British Child Visa (5 Years Route)
- ILR As A Parent Of A British Child (5 Years Route)