Reconsideration Of Naturalisation / Nationality Application
You can apply for your naturalisation application to be reconsidered by the Home Office UKVI if your application has been refused by the Home Office. The application for reconsideration of naturalisation is made using application form NR.
There is no time limit set for an applicant to seek reconsideration of the refusal of naturalisation / nationality application. However, it is advised that an application for reconsideration of naturalisation / nationality refusal should be sought as soon as possible after receiving the refusal decision of the nationality application. The applicant should also pay the appropriate Home Office UKVI fee for the reconsideration application.
How Can We Help?
We can represent you in your application for reconsideration of your British nationality / naturalisation application after the refusal of your nationality application. If instructed to represent you regarding your application for reconsideration of naturalisation application, the work to be carried out by our nationality law solicitors will entail the following:
- assessing the reasons for refusal of your nationality application;
- discussing the refusal letter of your nationality application in detail with you and advising you about the weaknesses and strengths of your reconsideration request;
- advising you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application for reconsideration of naturalisation;
- assessing the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- completing the application form NR and discuss the same with you;
- preparing detailed grounds in support of the request for review of the naturalisation application arguing how the Home Office decision to refuse the application was not lawful;
- doing all the follow up work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on your request for reconsideration of your nationality application.
How Much We Charge?
Unless your application for reconsideration of nationality application is very complicated, our fees for an application for reconsideration of nationality application are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-off immigration consultation/advice||£80 (inclusive of VAT)|
|One-Off Application Checking Service / Documents Assessment||£240 (inclusive of VAT)|
|Full service for reconsideration of nationality application to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on reconsideration application||£240 (inclusive of VAT)|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of your application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for reconsideration application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the reconsideration of nationality application.