Family members of a stateless person can apply for UK visa or leave to remain to stay with the stateless person in the UK.

According to paragraph 410 of the Immigration Rules, a family member of a stateless person means their:

  • spouse;
  • civil partner;
  • unmarried or same sex partner with whom they have lived together in a subsisting relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership for two years or more;
  • child under 18 years of age who:
    • is not leading an independent life;
    • is not married or a civil partner; and
    • has not formed an independent family unit.

Applications By Family Members Of Stateless Persons

Our Team Of Leading Immigration Lawyers

As specialist immigration lawyers, we pride in having one of the best team of specialist immigration solicitors and lawyers with wealth of knowledge and experience to deal with all types of UK immigration matters. Our top rated immigration lawyers have successfully helped thousands of clients with all types of UK immigration applications, appeals, Administrative Review, Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) and Judicial Review (JR).

Following are the leading immigration lawyers and solicitors in our team of immigration lawyers: