Family members of a stateless person can apply for UK visa or leave to remain to stay with the stateless person in the UK.
According to paragraph 410 of the Immigration Rules, a family member of a stateless person means their:
- civil partner;
- unmarried or same sex partner with whom they have lived together in a subsisting relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership for two years or more;
- child under 18 years of age who:
- is not leading an independent life;
- is not married or a civil partner; and
- has not formed an independent family unit.