T5 Charity Worker Sponsor Licence
You can apply for T5 Charity Workers sponsor licence if you wish to employ T5 Charity Workers who will be doing voluntary unpaid work for charity work for a period up to 1 year.
Need to employ a T5 Charity Worker and want legal help and assistance for T5 Charity Worker sponsor Licence? Contact our expert team of sponsor licence solicitors in London for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration services for your T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence application. Ask a question to our sponsor licence specialists for free immigration advice concerning your T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence application.
To apply for a T5 Charity sponsor licence as a sponsor of charity workers you must be a registered, excepted or exempt UK charity in line with the relevant charity legislation in force in your part of the UK, or an ecclesiastical corporation, either corporation sole or body corporate, established for charitable purposes.
You can apply for the T5 Charity Workers sponsor licence online on the Home Office, UKVI website. Once you have submitted your online application, you must then send to the Home Office, UKVI all of the following to validate your application. A valid application must:
- contain the original submission sheet (not a certified copy), which has been signed and dated by the Authorising Officer (all pages must be sent); and
- contain all of the documents listed on the submission sheet as mandatory documents (originals or certified copies); and
- all be sent in together within 5 working days of completion of the electronic application.
To get a T5 Charity Workers licence, you must apply to the Home Office, UKVI, supplying specified documents to prove that you are suitable and eligible. The Home Office, UKVI will carry out appropriate checks before deciding whether to grant the T5 Charity Workers sponsor licence. The Home Office, UKVI considers an application to join the sponsor register by assessing whether you meet the relevant requirements. If your application for T5 Charity Workers Sponsor Licence is accepted by the Home Office, UKVI, you will be issued with SMS login ID and password to manage your T5 Charity Workers sponsor licence online. Your T5 Charity Workers sponsor licence will be valid for 4 years and can be renewed online prior to the expiry of the licence.
Once you have been granted a T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence you will be able to assign certificates of sponsorship (CoS) to migrants who wish to come to, or stay in the UK to work as T5 Charity Worker. The Home Office, UKVI will decide how many certificates of sponsorship (CoS) you will be allowed to assign under T5 sponsorship licence.
For migrants, being assigned a certificate of sponsorship (CoS) is an essential part of qualifying for entry clearance (if they are outside the UK) or leave to remain (permission to extend their stay while in the UK). But there are also other requirements set out in the immigration rules that they must meet. They must score enough points, and are likely to be refused if there is anything in their personal or immigration history that suggests that their presence in the UK is not desirable.
As a T5 Charity Worker licensed sponsor, you must comply with certain duties, including, but not restricted to, a duty to inform the Home Office, UKVI if the T5 Charity Worker does not turn up for work, or if he is absent without permission for a significant period. You must also keep proper records of the migrants you sponsor, including contact details and a copy of their biometric residence permit (BRP), and supply any documentation to the Home Office, UKVI on request.
The Home Office, UKVI will monitor your behaviour and compliance with your duties once you have been granted T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence.
Our specialist sponsor licence solicitors can provide all the required help and guidance to apply for T5 Charity Worker Sponsor licence and carry out all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on the T5 Charity Worker Sponsor licence application. As part of our professional legal services for T5 Charity Worker Sponsor licence application, our immigration caseworker will include the following:
- Assessing the your eligibility of the skilled worker sponsor licence by considering all the relevant circumstances including the genuineness of the business, the genuineness of job vacancy, etc.
- Advising on the relevant procedures to be followed for an application for T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence;
- Advising on the relevant documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence application;
- Assessing the documentary evidence to ensure that the documents are in compliance of the Home Office UKVI requirements for the grant of the T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence;
- Completing online application form for T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence application and submitting the same online;
- Helping with payment of the Home Office UKVI fee for the T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence fee;
- Sending the online submission sheet along with all the supporting documents and information under a detailed cover letter prepared by our expert team of sponsor licence solicitors;
- Assisting you with Home Office, UKVI Compliance visit, if the Home Office UKVI decides to conduct a compliance visit before deciding the T5 Charity Worker Sponsor licence application;
- Doing all the follow-up work until decision is reached on the T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence application by the Home Office, UKVI.
Our fees for T5 Charity Worker sponsor licence related services are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Help With Home Office Compliance Visit||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
|Full Help With Application For T5 Charity Worker Sponsor Licence||From £2,500 + VAT To £3,500 + VAT|
|Representations To Home Office UKVI following Suspension Of The T5 Charity Worker Sponsor Licence||From £1,000 + VAT To £2,000 + VAT|
|Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) Against Refusal/Revocation Of Sponsor Licence||From £1,000 + VAT To £2,000 + VAT|
|Judicial Review (JR) Against Refusal/Revocation Of Sponsor Licence||From £2,500 + VAT To £5,000 + VAT|