ILR As Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant
As a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) once you have spent 5 years in the UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa unless applying for ILR under the Accelerated Route in which case ILR is possible after 3 years residence. Existing Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants can apply for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur before 6 April 2025. However, Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant who switched from Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur can apply for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant before 6 July 2027. Applicants who wish to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the future under Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa category should ensure that they do not have excessive absences from the UK and can meet the specific Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) ILR requirements.
Our Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa solicitors are specialists for providing expert legal advice and representations for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur. As specialist Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa solicitors, we have wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with applications for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur. The high quality of our immigration services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the services provided by our Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa solicitors. Ask a question to our specialist team of Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa solicitors for free immigration advice or send a request to schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice and consultation concerning your application for ILR as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
You can apply for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur by completing an online application form for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur. An application for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur can only be made through standard service because the Home Office UKVI does not offer Super Priority Service or Priority Service for ILR application as Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant. An application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR is normally processed by the Home Office UKVI in 3 to 6 months time.
You can apply Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant if:
- You currently have a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
- You must have created 2 jobs during your last grant of leave (10 jobs if you are applying under the accelerated route to settlement)
- You must be a genuine entrepreneur
- you’ve been living in the UK for 5 years, (or 3 years if are applying under the accelerated route to settlement)
- You must not have been absent from the UK for more than 180 days in any 12 months
- You must have passed the Life in the UK test
- You must meet the English language requirement
- Your application must not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal
- You must mut not be in breach of UK immigration laws except where paragraph 39E of the Immigration Rules applies
Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is a Points Based visa category and points can be awarded for the Attributes Section for the grant of ILR to the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant. A Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant should score 75 points in total from Attributes Section to qualify for ILR as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur. The breakdown of the required points for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR application is given in the table below:
|The applicant has invested, or had invested on his behalf, not less than £200,000 (or £50,000 if, in his last grant of leave, he was awarded points for funds of £50,000) in cash directly into one or more businesses in the UK.
The applicant will not need to provide evidence of this investment if they were awarded points for it in their previous grant of entry clearance or leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant (this includes the evidence to demonstrate that the investment was in a UK business).
|On a date no earlier than 3 months before the date of application, the applicant was registered with:
|The applicant has:
The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months of the period for which the most recent leave was granted or, where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for at least the 12 months immediately before the date of the current application.
|The applicant has spent the specified continuous period lawfully in the UK, with absences from the UK of no more than 180 days in any 12 calendar months during that period. The specified period must have been spent with leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant. The specified continuous period is:
Our expert team of Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa solicitors can represent you in your application for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur and carry out all the work on your ILR application until a decision is made by the Home Office on your ILR application. The work to be carried out by our Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa solicitors on your ILR application will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for ILR as Tier 1 Entrepreneur by considering all the relevant information;
- Advising you on the relevant requirements, documents, procedures and costs involved in the application;
- Assessing the documents provided by you to be submitted in support of the application and advising you on the same;
- Providing you with the templates of the appropriate documents to be submitted in support of the application e.g. letter from the Accountant etc.
- Completing the online application and submitting your application online;
- Booking your appointment with the UKVCAS Sopra Steria Centre for verification of documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing detailed cover letter in support of your ILR application explaining how the relevant legal requirements are being satisfied in the light of the documents being submitted with the ILR application;
- Uploading all the supporting documents to the UKVCAS online portal in support of your ILR application;
- Dealing with any enquiries received from the Home Office UKVI while the ILR application is pending with the Home Office UKVI;
- Doing all the follow up work on the application until decision on your ILR application is received from the Home Office UKVI.
Our fixed fees for ILR as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for ILR as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £2,000 + VAT To £3,500 + VAT|