As specialist work visa solicitors, we can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations for all types of UK work visa applications.
Thinking of applying for UK work visa? Contact our expert team of work visa solicitors for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your work visa application. Sunrise Solicitors specialise in all types of UK work visas. Our expert team of work visa solicitors can provide legal help and assistance at all stages of work visa applications including applications for entry clearance for work visa, switching into work visa from inside the UK, renewal/extension of work visas and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on the basis of work visas.
Our expert team of immigration solicitors can provide legal help and assistance for the following UK work visa categories:
Long Term Work Visas Based On Sponsorship From UK Employer
Long term work visas as listed below are based on sponsorship from a Home Office approved UK employer. With the exception of ICT visa, all long term work visa as mentioned below lead to ILR after 5 years residence in the UK. Following are the various long term work visa categories for which our work visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and legal representations:
- Skilled Worker Visa UK
- Health and Care Worker Visa
- T2 Minister Of Religion Visa UK
- International Sportsperson Visa UK
- Intra Company Transfer (ICT) Visa
Investor, Business Development and Talent Visas
These visas are for highly skilled individuals who wish to invest in the UK and become entrepreneurs or provide highly skilled services in their field of expertise. Most of these work visas lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK.
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa UK
- Sole Representative Of An Overseas Business Visa
- Turkish ECAA Businessperson Visa UK
- Tier 1 Investor Visa UK
- Global Talent Visa UK
- Innovator Visa UK
- Start-up Visa UK
Short Term Temporary Work Visas
The short-term temporary work visas are granted for a temporary period and do not lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). It is possible to switch from most of the temporary short-term work visas to long term work visas from inside the UK.
- T5 Religious Worker Visa UK
- T5 Charity Worker Visa
- T5 Creative & Sporting Worker Visa
- T5 Government Authorised Exchange Scheme
- T5 International Agreement Worker Visa
- T5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa UK
- T5 Seasonal Worker Visa UK
- Post Study Work (PSW) Visa UK
- Domestic Worker Visa UK
Other Work Visas
The following are other various work visas. All the below mentioned visas lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK after completion of 5 years residence in the UK under the relevant work visa.
- Hong Kong BNO Visa UK
- UK Ancestry Visa
- Overseas Media Representative Visa UK
- Turkish ECAA Worker Visa UK
As specialist work visa solicitors, we can provide the immigration advice and legal representations for challenging the refusal of a work visa application. Following are the various legal services provided by our expert team of work visa solicitors for challenging the refusal of a work visa application:
- Administrative Review (AR) Against The Refusal Of Work Visa Application
- Pre Action Protocol (PAP) For Judicial Review (JR) Against Home Office UKVI
- Judicial Review (JR) In The Upper Tribunal (UT)