Extend/Renew Your International Sportsperson Visa Within 24 Hours
You can extend/renew your International Sportsperson visa before the expiry of your current International Sportsperson leave or if you are changing job and being sponsored by a different International Sportsperson sponsor. You should include any dependants who are on your current visa on your application to extend.
Our expert team of International visa solicitors are specialists in dealing with International Sportsperson visa extension/renewal applications. As specialist International visa solicitors, our International lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for International Sportsperson visa extension applications. The high quality of our legal services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients for excellent immigration services provided by our highly experienced and qualified immigration lawyers.
Ask a question to our International Sportsperson visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your International Sportsperson extension matter.
You can apply for extension of International (Sportsperson) visa if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be currently in the UK with International Sportsperson visa;
- You have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) for your job assigned to you for extension of your International Sportsperson visa;
- You can prove your knowledge of English
- You have personal savings so you can support yourself
Your sponsor is the governing body endorsing your application. They’ll assign you a certificate of sponsorship to prove they’re sponsoring you for extension of your International Sportsperson visa. In order for a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to be issued, your sponsor will need to have obtained an endorsement for you from your sport’s governing body for your sport. The endorsement will confirm that:
- you are internationally established as a player or coach at the highest level, and
- you will make a significant contribution to the development of your sport at the highest level in the UK; and
- you intend to be based in the UK for the duration of your permission to stay; and
- your post could not be filled by a suitable settled worker.
You must provide the letter issued by the governing body containing the endorsement as part of your application for extension of International Sportsperson visa. A list of all approved governing bodies is available on Home Office UKVI website.
International Sportsperson visa is a Points Based visa category and points can be awarded for the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS), English language and funds for maintenance. An International Sportsperson should score 70 points in total to qualify for extension of International Sportsperson visa. The breakdown of the required points for International Sportsperson visa extension application is given in the table below:
|Assigned a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)||50|
|Funds for maintenance||10|
If you are a football player sponsored by a club in the UK, you do not need to make a new application if you move on loan to another club in the UK. You can continue to be sponsored by your original club. You should check with both clubs that they have made arrangements to manage the sponsorship duties.
If you are permanently transferred to another football club in the UK, or if you are moving on loan from a club overseas to a club in the UK, then you must make a new application. You will need a new Certificate of Sponsorship and a new governing body endorsement.
As the expert International Sportsperson visa solicitors based in London we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the enrolment of biometrics at a designated service centre.
Our experienced International Sportsperson visa solicitors can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your International Sportsperson extension application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your International Sportsperson extension application for months (sometimes years).
Our specialist team of International Sportsperson visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension of International Sportsperson visa. As your appointed legal representatives for International Sportsperson visa renewal application, our work can include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of your International Sportsperson visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of the International Sportsperson visa extension application;
- assessing the documentary evidence including the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to ensure that the documents are in line with the Home Office UKVI requirements for renewal of International Sportsperson visa;
- completing online application form for extension of International Sportsperson visa;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your International Sportsperson extension application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for renewal of International Sportsperson visa have been satisfied by the International applicant;
- submitting the International Sportsperson extension application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees for International Sportsperson visa extension application and booking applicant’s appointment with the UKVCAS application centre;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of the International Sportsperson extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your International Sportsperson extension application.
Our fixed fees for extension / renewal of International Sportsperson visa from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for extension of International Sportsperson visa from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £2,000 + VAT To £3,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of International Sportsperson visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for extension of International Sportsperson visa from inside the UK, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.