ILR – 20 Years Long Residence
You can apply for ILR upon completion of 10 years in the UK with leave to remain granted on the basis of 20 years long residence. The 20 years long residence category is 10 years route to settlement and therefore an application for ILR can only be made once a person has spent 10 years in the UK continuously with leave to remain on the basis of 20 years long residence.
It may also be possible to apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence category instead of 10 years under 20 years long residence leave when a person has completed continuous 10 years with leave to remain granted under the 20 years long residence category.
Our expert team of long residence solicitors are specialists in dealing with ILR applications on the basis of 20 years long residence. As specialist long residence solicitors, our experienced immigration lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for ILR applications. Ask a question to our ILR solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your ILR application.
You can apply for ILR if:
- you have leave to remain granted on the basis of 20 years long residence
- you’ve completed 10 years with leave to remain granted under 20 years long residence category
- your application does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal in part 9 of the Immigration Rules
You should also:
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our ILR solicitors can prepare and submit your ILR application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your ILR application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your ILR application for months (sometimes years).
Our expert team of ILR solicitors specialize in ILR 20 years long residence applications. If instructed to represent you regarding your application for ILR, we will carry out all the work on your ILR application until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our expert team of ILR solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility by considering all your personal circumstances including any adverse immigration or personal history etc;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your ILR application;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your ILR application;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI immigration Rules;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for ILR by gathering all the relevant information from you;
- Helping you with paying the ILR application fee for your application;
- Booking your appointment with the application centre for verification of documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your ILR application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents before you attend your appointment for enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your ILR application.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for ILR upon completion of 10 years with leave to remain on 20 years long residence are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Full help with application for ILR – 20 years long residence to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application||From £1,200 + VAT To £2,000 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for ILR application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an ILR application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the ILR application.