Spouse Visa UK (5 Years Route)
You can apply for spouse visa under 5 years route as a spouse if you meet all the spouse visa requirements as set out in Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. Spouse visa is also known as settlement visa or Appendix FM Partner visa. As a result of an application for entry clearance for spouse visa, the applicant is granted initial leave for a period of 33 months. In case of an in-country application for switching into spouse visa, the applicant is granted an initial leave for 2.5 years (30 months) and a further extension is granted for another 2.5 years (30 months). You can apply for ILR as a spouse under 5 years route upon completion of 5 years on spouse visa.
To apply as a spouse, you and your spouse both need to be 18 or over.
Your UK spouse must also either:
- be a British or Irish citizen; or
- have settled in the UK – for example, they have indefinite leave to remain (ILR), settled status or proof of permanent residence in the UK; or
- be from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein and have pre-settled status – they must have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021; or
- have a Turkish Businessperson visa or Turkish Worker visa; or
- have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK.
Our specialist team of spouse visa solicitors based in London have wealth of knowledge and experience of successfully dealing with spouse visa applications under 5 years partner route. Our expert spouse visa solicitors will provide you with fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration services for your UK spouse visa application under 5 years route. We can provide Super Priority Service (decision within 24 hours) for all in-country applications for spouse visa under 5 years partner route including application for switching Into Spouse Visa (5 Years Route), renewal Of Spouse Visa (5 Years Route) and ILR Spouse Visa (5 Years Route).
Our Services For Spouse Visa (5 Years Route)
Our specialist team of spouse visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration services for following spouse visa applications under the 5 years route:
- Entry Clearance For Spouse Visa UK
- Switching Into Spouse Visa UK (5 Years Route)
- Extension Of Spouse Visa UK (5 Years Route)
- ILR As A Spouse (5 Years Route)
Challenging The Refusal Of Spouse Visa
If your application for spouse visa is refused by the Home Office, UKVI, our expert team of immigration appeals solicitors can provide following legal help and support to challenge the refusal of your spouse visa refusal:
Other Related Services
- Spouse Visa UK (10 Years Route)
- Parent Of British Child Visa UK
- ILR As A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- ILR As A Bereaved Partner
- Fee Waiver Application
- Application To Allow Access To Public Funds