Using application form FLR (DL), You can apply for extension or ILR on the basis of discretionary leave which was granted to following the refusal of your asylum claim.
A person who was granted discretionary leave to remain in the UK following refusal of his asylum claim can apply for extension of the Discretionary Leave by completing application form FLR (DL).
A person who has was granted initial Discretionary Leave following refusal of his asylum claim and then extension of the same for another 3 years, can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) upon completion of 6 years. The application for ILR is also submitted using application form FLR (DL).
Why Sunrise Solicitors For DL Application?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with FLR (DL) application. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your FLR (DL) application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your FLR (DL) application, we will do the following immigration casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you in relation to your immigration matter and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Home Office, UKVI in your case;
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your FLR (DL) application;
- Our immigration solicitors will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the application;
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Immigration Officer for expeditious decision on the application;
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your immigration application is pending with the Home Office and keep you informed of the progress on your immigration matter;
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your FLR (DL) application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision.
Our Fee For Your FLR (DL) Application
- We will charge you a fee from £800.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your FLR (DL) application to the Home Office UKVI. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly instalments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, fees of country expert for expert report etc.