You can apply for replacement BRP visa if your BRP card is lost or stolen whilst outside the UK and you have reported your BRP card as lost or stolen to Home Office UKVI.
If you are outside the UK and your BRP card is lost or stolen, you should report your BRP card as lost or stolen to the Home Office UKVI. The Home Office will contact you within 1 working day of reporting it. You will not be able to use your BRP if you find it after you report it lost or stolen. You cannot apply for a replacement BRP outside the UK. Instead, you’ll need to get a ‘replacement BRP visa’, which lets you re-enter the UK once only. If you return to the UK, you must apply for a replacement BRP within 1 month of your return.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Replacement BRP Visa Application?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with replacement BRP visa applications. The quality of our service is self-evident from the clients' reviews about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your replacement BRP visa application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
What Work Will Be Covered By Our Services?
If instructed to represent you in relation to your replacement BRP visa application, the immigration casework to be carried out by our immigration solicitors will include the following:
- Taking detailed instructions from you and advising you about the relevant immigration laws and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKVI in your replacement BRP visa application;
- Advising you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your replacement BRP visa application;
- Assessing the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of replacement BRP visa application and discussing the same with you;
- Completing the online application form and submitting the same online;
- Booking your appointment with the Application Centre for the documents to be handed over and biometrics to be enrolled at the Application Centre;
- Preparing a cover letter to introduce and support the replacement BRP visa application wherein our immigration lawyers will explain in detail the relevant requirements of the law and how such requirements have been duly satisfied by you for your application to be successful;
- Liaising with the Home Office, UKVI for a timely decision on your replacement BRP visa application;
- Protecting your interests while your replacement BRP visa application is pending with the Home Office, UKVI and keeping you informed about the progress on your application;
- Doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office, UKVI until decision is reached on your replacement BRP visa application.
- We will charge you a fee from £500 (no VAT) for our professional immigration services for replacement BRP visa application. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in your application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your replacement BRP visa application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid by monthly instalments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI on replacement BRP visa application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee, etc.