If you are a British Citizen by birth, naturalisation or registration, you are entitled to apply for British Passport. If you are a refugee in the UK, you can apply to the Home Office UKVI for refugee travel document. If you are a stateless person, you are entitled to apply to the Home Office UKVI for stateless person travel document.

If you are in the UK lawfully but do not have a valid passport issued by the authorities of your own country, you may be able to apply for Certificate of Travel if you can show that the authorities of your own country have refused to issue you with a passport.

We can provide legal help and assistance with preparation and submission of the following applications for UK passports and UK Travel Documents:

Applications For British Passport

British Passport Application

Applications For Travel Documents

Refugee Travel Document Application
Stateless Person Travel Document Application
One Way Travel Document Application

Applications For Certificates Of Travel

Application For Certificate Of Travel

Refusal Of British Passport/Travel Document/Certificate Of Travel Application? We Can Help

Pre Action Protocol (PAP) Against Home Office UKVI
Judicial Reviews (JRs) In High Court

Sunrise Solicitors is the trading name of Sunrise Solicitors Ltd (company registration no. 6405492). Sunrise Solicitors Offices are regulated by SRA under SRA ID 490903 (London Office) and SRA ID 645256 (Manchester Office). Sunrise Solicitors are also members of Immigration Law Practitioners' Association (ILPA).

Copyright © 2020 Sunrise Solicitors, All rights reserved