- Page Contents
- Application Procedure
- Refund For Delay In Decision
- Why Us For Super Priority Service?
- Who Can Use Super Priority Service?
You can get a decision on your application within 24 hours if your application is submitted using the Home Office UKVI Super Priority Service. The Super Priority Service is provided under the umbrella of the UK Visa and Citizenship Application Service (UK VCAS) delivered by Sopra Steria, a commercial partner of the Home Office UKVI.
Following is the step by step process for submitting an application through new UKVCAS Super Priority Service of the Home Office UKVI offered through Sopra Steria, a new commercial partner of the Home Office, UKVI:
- Application form is completed online and submitted online;
- Application fee is paid online and an appointment is booked online for the Super Priority Service;
- The relevant documentary evidence in support of the application is uploaded online;
- The applicant enrols his/her biometrics at the UKVCAS application centre;
- The applicant then leaves the UKVCAS application centre to get a decision on the application within 24 hours i.e. normally very next working day.
It is very common for the Home Office UKVI not to be able to decide the immigration application submitted through Priority Service within 24 hours. If an application submitted through Super Priority Service is not decided within 24 hours, the Home Office UKVI would normally decide the application within a week and the Home Office UKVI may issue refund of the priority service fee of £800. If your application does not get decided within 24 hours, we can write to the Home Office UKVI asking for the refund of £800 fee charged by the UKVI for Super Priority Service.
As specialist immigration solicitors based in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your immigration application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
Following are the various immigration applications which can be submitted through the UKVCAS Super Priority Service to get decision on the application within 24 hours: