- Page Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- Same Business: Requirements
- English Language
- Maintenance Funds
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A Global Talent Migrant who was endorsed under exceptional promise can apply for extension of Global Talent visa for 2 years.
You can contact us if you are seeking legal help and assistance from UK immigration solicitors in London, Manchester or Birmingham in relation to your application for extension/renewal of Global Talent visa and our team of immigration law solicitors will provide you with fast, friendly, reliable, and professional legal services for your application. Ask a question to our expert immigration solicitors for free advice online for extension/renewal of Global Talent visa UK by completing our enquiry form and one of our immigration solicitors will answer your question as soon as possible.
We can represent you in your application for extension/renewal of Global Talent visa and do all the work until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your Global Talent visa application. Our work will include:
- assessing the chances of success in your application for extension of Global Talent visa;
- advising you on the relevant requirements, laws and procedures applicable to your application for renewal of Global Talent visa;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application for renewal of Global Talent visa;
- assessing the documents to be submitted in support of your application and discussing the same with you;
- advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
- completing online application form;
- submitting an online application, paying the UKVI fee for the application and Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) on your behalf and booking an appointment with the application centre of the Sopra Steria for you to attend the application centre for the verification of the documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- preparing a cover letter explaining in detail how all the relevant requirements of the application for renewal of Global Talent visa are being satisfied by the applicant; and
- doing all the follow-up work on Global Talent visa application until a decision is received from the Home Office, UKVI.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for extension of Global Talent visa are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-Off Immigration Advice & Consultation concerning Global Talent visa extension||£80 (including VAT)|
|One-Off Documents Checking Service for an application for Global Talent visa extension||£200 + VAT|
|Full help with application for Global Talent visa extension to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £1,000 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of your Global Talent visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an application for Global Talent visa extension, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.