- Page Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can apply for extension/renewal of your sole representative visa UK if you are already in the UK with UK visa as a sole representative of an overseas business. An application for extension of sole representative visa is made using online application form FLR (IR).
Our expert team of sole representative visa solicitors are specialists in dealing with sole representative visa extension/renewal applications. As specialist sole representative visa solicitors, our immigration lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for sole representative visa extension applications. Our sole representative visa solicitors have helped hundreds of applicants with their sole representative visa extension applications. The high quality of our legal services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients for excellent immigration services provided by our highly experienced and qualified immigration lawyers.
Need help and assistance with sole representative visa renewal? Contact our expert team of sole representative visa solicitors in London, Manchester and Birmingham for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your sole representative visa renewal application. Ask a question to our sole representative visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your sole representative extension application.
To succeed in your application for sole representative visa extension application, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be in the UK with sole representative visa as a representative of an overseas business;
- You must still be working for the same employer in the UK branch or subsidiary of the overseas parent company;
- You must only intend to work for the same employer full time and in the same job as a representative of an overseas business;
- You must show that you have been in receipt of salary from your employer by providing evidence of the salary paid in the previous 12 months and confirmation of how that salary was paid: for example, whether basic or commission, and the number of hours paid;
- You should provide confirmation from your employer that you are still required for your job as a sole representative;
- Your employer's principal place of business and business head quarter is still outside the UK;
- You must show that you have established and are in charge of a branch or subsidiary in the same type of activity as the parent company;
- You must provide evidence that you have generated business, principally with firms in the UK, on behalf of your employer since entry to the UK or your last extension of stay: the evidence must be in the form of accounts, copies of invoices or letters from firms who you have done business with, including indications of the value of transactions;
- You must provide a Companies House certificate of registration as a UK establishment (for a branch) OR a certificate of incorporation (for a subsidiary) with either a copy of the share register or a letter from the company’s accountants confirming that all shares are held by the parent company;
- You must be able to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds;
- You must not be in breach of immigration laws, except that any period of overstaying allowed under the Immigration Rules will be disregarded.
Our specialist team of sole representative visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension of sole representative visa. As your appointed legal representatives for sole representative visa renewal application, our work can include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of your sole representative visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of the sole representative visa extension application;
- assessing the documentary evidence to ensure that the documents are in line with the Home Office UKVI requirements for renewal of sole representative visa;
- completing online application form for extension of sole representative visa;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your sole representative extension application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for renewal of sole representative visa have been satisfied by the applicant;
- submitting the sole representative extension application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees for sole representative visa extension application and booking applicant's appointment with the UKVCAS application centre;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of the sole representative visa extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your sole representative visa extension application.
Our fixed fees for extension / renewal of sole reprsentative visa from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for extension of sole reprsentative visa from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £2,000 + VAT To £3,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of sole reprsentative visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for extension of sole reprsentative visa from inside the UK, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.