- Page Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- Genuine and Viable Business
- How Can We Help?
- How Much We Charge?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson once you have completed 5 years in the UK with leave to remain as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson.
Our expert team of ILR solicitors are specialists in dealing with ILR application as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson. As specialist ILR solicitors, our immigration lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for Turkish ECAA Businessperson ILR applications. Ask a question to our ILR solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson.
According to Appnedix ECAA to the Immigration Rules, for the grant of Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as a Turkish Businesspeson, the applicant must:
- be a Turkish ECAA Business person; and
- have spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK, of which the most recent period of leave must have been as a Turkish ECAA business person, in any combination of the following categories:
- the Turkish ECAA business person category; or
- the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant category; and
- have demonstrated sufficient knowledge of the English language and sufficient knowledge about life in the United Kingdom, in accordance with Appendix KoLL; and
- have been able to support any family members with them without recourse to public funds to which they are not entitled; and
- not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal; and
- the business upon which the applicant replies meets the requirement as list below.
The Secretary of State must be satisfied that:
- the applicant has established, taken over or become a director of one or more genuine businesses in the UK, and has genuinely operated that business or businesses while he had leave as a ECAA business person; and
- the business or businesses upon which they are relying on for any of the qualifying period is/are viable; and
- the applicant genuinely intends to continue operating one or more businesses in the UK.
In making the above assessment, the Secretary of State must be satisfied on the balance of probabilities. The Secretary of State may take into account the following factors:
- the evidence the applicant has submitted;
- the viability and credibility of the source of the money used to set up or invest in the business or businesses;
- the credibility of the financial accounts of the business or businesses;
- the credibility of the applicant’s business activity in the UK, including when they had leave as an ECAA business person;
- if the nature of the business requires mandatory accreditation, registration and/or insurance, whether that accreditation, registration and/or insurance has been obtained; and
- any other relevant information.
The Secretary of State may request additional information and evidence to support the above assessment, and may refuse the application if the information or evidence requested is not received by the Secretary of State at the address specified in the request within 28 calendar days of the date of the request.
Our expert team of ILR solicitors specialise in ILR application for Turkish ECAA Businessperson. If instructed to represent you regarding your application for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson, we will carry out all the work on your ILR application until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our expert team of ILR solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson by considering all the relevant factors;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your ILR application as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your ILR application;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI immigration Rules;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson by gathering all the relevant information from you;
- Helping you with paying the ILR application fee for your application and booking your appointment with the application centre for verification of documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your ILR application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents before you attend your appointment for enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your ILR application.
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-Off Immigration Advice & Consultation concerning ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson||£80 (including VAT)|
|One-Off Documents Checking Service for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson||£200 + VAT|
|Full help with application for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application||From £1,200 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for ILR as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson and the volume of casework involved in the ILR application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an ILR application as a Turkish ECAA Businessperson, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the ILR application.