The dependant partner and children under the age of 18 of Sole Representative migrant can apply for dependant visa to stay with Sole Representative migrant in the UK. Our dependant visa solicitors can provide immigration advice and legal representations for dependant visa for dependants of Sole Representative. Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can help the dependants of Sole Representative migrant with their dependant visa for the UK. Our highly experienced immigration solicitors have wealth of knowledge and experience to deal with dependant visa applications.
Ask a question to our expert team of immigration solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application as a dependant of Sole Representative.
Services For Dependants Of Sole Representative Migrant
As specialist immigration solicitors for dependant visa UK, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for following applications for dependants of Sole Representative of overseas business:
- Entry Clearance For Sole Representative Dependant Visa
- Switching Into Sole Representative Dependant Visa
- Extension Of Sole Representative Dependant Visa
- ILR As A Sole Representative Dependant
- Administrative Review (AR) Of Sole Representative Dependant Visa Refusal