You can submit NTL application for a biometric residence permit (BRP) to replace your ILR endorsement (or wet ink stamp) in your passport. A person who has Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) endorsed on a passport can apply for endorsement of No Time Limit (NTL). As a result of the application, the UKVI will issue the new Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on a biometric residence permit (BRP) usually known as BRP card. You must apply No Time Limit (NTL) online if you have indefinite leave to remain.
As one of the expert immigration solicitors based in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your NTL application whereby decision on your NTL application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the enrolment of biometrics at a designated service centre.
Our specialist immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your NTL application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get a decision on your NTL application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your NTL application for months (sometimes years).
Our expert team of immigration solicitors specialise in NTL applications. If instructed to represent you regarding your NTL application, our speciliast team of spouse visa solicitors will carry out all the work on your NTL application until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your NTL application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our immigration solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for NTL application by considering all your personal circumstances;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your NTL application;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your NTL application;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for No Time Limit (NTL) by gathering all the relevant information from you;
- Helping you with paying the NTL application fee and booking your appointment with the UKVCAS application centre for enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your NTL application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents before you attend your appointment for enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your NTL application.
Our fixed fees for sNTL application are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Full service for NTL application to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £500 + VAT To £800 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for NTL application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fee for the application.