Close this search box.

Applications On Discharge From HM Forces

You may be able to apply for permission to remain in the UK after you have been discharged from the HM forces.

Discharge means an HM Forces member who has permanently left HM Forces. All those who have been discharged will hold a certificate of discharge. Those about to be discharged will hold a letter from their commanding officer confirming their date and reasons for discharge.

Anyone compelled to leave HM Forces following a court martial is not considered discharged but dismissed.

Medical discharge is when an HM Forces member is prematurely discharged because their health prevents effective service. They will often receive compensation for this discharge.

Following are the various applications which can be made by members of HM forces after they have been discharged from the HM forces:


Ask A Question For Free Advice

By Email
By Call Back

Our Clients

Scroll to Top