Close this search box.

Dependants Of Skilled Worker

Home » Dependants » Skilled Worker

Dependents Of Skilled Worker (Apply As A Dependent Of A Skilled Worker)

The dependent partner and children under the age of 18 of Skilled Worker can apply for dependent visa to stay with Skilled Worker in the UK. Our dependent visa solicitors can provide immigration advice and legal representations for dependent visa for dependents of Skilled Worker. Our specialist team of dependent visa solicitors can help the dependents of Skilled Worker with their dependent visa for the UK. Our highly experienced immigration solicitors have wealth of knowledge and experience to deal with dependent visa applications.

Ask a question to our expert team of immigration solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application as a dependent of Skilled Worker.

Services For Dependents Of Skilled Worker Migrant

As specialist immigration solicitors for dependent visa UK, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for following applications for dependents of Skilled Worker migrant:

Our Fixed Fees For Skilled Worker Dependent Visas

Click Here For Our Fee For Entry Clearance As PBS Dependent Of Skilled Worker / Tier 2 General Migrant Click Here For Our Fee For Switching Into Leave To Remain As PBS Dependent Of Skilled Worker Migrant
Click Here For Our Fee For Extension/Renewal Of Skilled Worker Dependent Visa Click Here For Our Fee For ILR As PBS Dependant Of Skilled Worker Migrant

Ask A Question For Free Advice​

By Email
By Call Back


UK Work Visa
Scroll to Top