Close this search box.

Sole Representative Of An Overseas Business Visa

You can apply for sole representatives visa for UK if you are the sole representative of an overseas company, intending to set up a wholly owned subsidiary or register a UK branch for an overseas parent company.

Services For Sole Representative Migrants

As specialist Sole Representative visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly and reliable fixed fee immigration advice and representations for the following applications for Sole Representative Migrants:

Services For Dependents Of Sole Representative

Our specialist team of dependent visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and representations for following applications for dependents of Sole Representative Migrant:

Ask A Question For Free Advice

By Email
By Call Back



Our Clients

Scroll to Top